Finesse ERP for Academia (Education) ShikshaERP, facilitates your acquisition of new students by taking the application process online.
- Online application forms for various courses.
- Online chat system integrated into the existing website for the applicants’ counselling.
- Processing of online applications through the ERP; like eligibility checking and certificate verification.
- Online fees collection from the applicants. The applicants can be updated via email or SMS at the various stages of the admission process.
- Online Application for Admission
- Application Processing
- Online Fee
- Temporary ID Card generation
- Eligibility Checking
- Document Verification
- Enrolment Number Generation
The ShikshaERP will take your Institutions’ Academic Process online for seamless and smooth operation.
- The Faculty can plan the divide the subject into various components for teaching and evaluation.
- Use the interface to share information with students and receive feedback.
- Start discussion groups.
- Mark attendance and grades.
- Have access to all personal payroll and HRMS information.
- Every student has a personal dashboard.
- The students can check the academic calendar, syllabus, teaching plans, and the faculty details.
- Have access to any announcements, notices, and circulars.
- View and submit assignments, be the part of a discussion group, have access to the knowledge center, submit feedback on courses and faculty.
- View her grade sheet, progress report
- View fees due and pay fees online.
- Check library status.
- Assignment Management
- Lecture Notes
- Lecture Plan
- Students List
- Internal/Practical Marks Entry
- Question Bank
- Academic Calendar
- Leave status
- Leave and Substitution Planning
- Student Attendance
- To do List/Plan your Activities
- Academic Calendar
- Announcements/ Notices / Circulars
- Teaching Plan
- E-books Links
- Fee Dues (For Self)
- Grades/ Marks (For Self)
- Online Fee Payment
- Library Status
- Feedback (Faculty & Course)
- OCV (Online Certificate Verification)
- Online Exam Form
- Exam Roll Lists
- Attendance List
- Seating Arrangement
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card Generation
- Exam Attendance
- Coding/ Decoding of Answer Books
- Internal and Practical Marks Entry by Teachers
- Tabulation Register
- Marks/ Grade Sheets
- Result Analysis
- Result Publishing – Online
- SMS Alerts
- Back Paper Management
- Promotion Rules
- Convocation Mgmt.
- For Students and Staff
- Gate Pass Management for Hostel Residents
- Integration with Payroll and HRMS
- Auto SMS/Email alerts to Parents/ Employees
Library and Hostel
ShikshaERP has comprehensive modules both for library & hostel management.
Library: User friendly interface to manage the library. An easy and simplified way of issuing books. The librarian can issue, accept returns and reserve books for students and staff.
It has Add, Update and search features. A student can also check the availability and next availability status of any book. The software automatically shows the fine/ penalty amount to be levied. It generates customized reports on damaged books, transaction report etc.
Hostel: The Administrator can add/ update hostel rooms, beds, and their charges. Rooms/ beds are allotted to registered students as per the availability and preset criteria. This hostel management system monitors room charges, its status, and inventory
It gives clear idea of the hostel and allows easy supervision of hostel maintenance
Create Customized Reports (1. Room wise list of students, 2. Vacant room report)
- Acquisition and Cataloguing
- Books Checkout
- Extension of Books Issued (Time)
- Reserve/Advance Booking
- Books in Reserve (Not to be Taken Outside the Library)
- Fine/ Penalty
- Book Return
- Reports (Damage Book Report, Transaction report)
- Registration & Sign In
- Role Management (Admin, Moderator, Users)
- User Groups creation
- Private messages
- Master Data Entry
- Room-wise Services Allocation
- Room Allotment
- Hostel Biometric Attendance
- Hostel Fines
- SMS / Email alerts to Hostel Residents , Parents, Guardians
Training and Placement
ShikshaERP will aid you in organizing in course training for your students. This may include, educational tour, vacation placements, industrial training etc. The ERP will be a great assistant to conduct an effective placement drive for your students, in terms of having a useful database of recruiters, correspondence, scheduling interviews etc..
- Recruiter Profile
- Student Registration
- Shortlisting Students
- Notices / SMS / Email Alerts
- Recruitment Drive Management
- Selected Students List
For Human Resource Management, ShikshaERP offers a solution for the entire cycle, from recruitment to retirement. It has some unique features like automatic accumulation of leave, income tax calculation, arrears calculation etc.
- Leave Management
- Income Tax, PF/ESI Contributions
- IT Configuration for TDS/ Tax Calculation
- Form 16 Generation
- Joining/ Experience Letters
- Pay-slip Generation
- Auto Escalation Mechanism
- Performance & Appraisal
- Resignation/Termination Form
- Job Posting
- Online Application
- Scrutiny Committee
- Interview Call Letter Generation and Email
- Online Data Access to Interview Committee
Administration & Finance
Admin and Finance are the core of any Institution. ShikshaERP has a whole list of features covering all aspects of these functions.
- NAAC Related Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- File Movement & Tracking
- Document (originals of students and employees) Management
- Meeting Management
- Dispatch & Diary Management
- Repair & Maintenance
- Estate / Residence Management
- Vehicle Management
- Guest house / Seminar Hall / Auditorium bookings and Allotments
- Tour Request
- Tour Approval
- Book your Car (Local)
- Online TA Bill Claim Request / Submission
- Online Requisition
- Approval by Competent Authority
- Generation of Indents
- Tender Document
- Tender Comparative Study and Vendor Recommendation
- Auto Generation of PO
- Receipt of Goods & Services
- Return/ Rejection by Departments
- Return of Goods to Vendors
- Challan Entry
- Issue of Material to Departments/ Units
- Bill Tracking
- Payment Processing
- Vendor Management
- Managing entry and exit of visitors
- Checking in or checking out visitors
- Report based on Visit Date, Name
- Students Fees and Fines (Tuition, Lab, Library, Training, Hostel, Transport, etc.)
- Payment of Scholarships/Awards to Students
- Cash-Bank Day Book
- Ledgers A/Cs
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet and Receipt & Payment Statement
- Income & Expenditure Statement
- Online Payment Portal (PGI)
- Cash Budgeting
- Integration with existing Tally Installation.